NEWS

The River Basin Authority will be in charge of bidding for the actions valued at 145,000 euros.
READ MORE
READ MORE
The investment exceeds 150,000 euros - It will be assumed in its entirety by the basin organization, 75% through POCTEP funds and the remaining 25% with own funds.
READ MORE

RAIA TERMAL

The aim of the project is to valorise the natural spaces and promote national and international quality thermal tourism in the fields related to leisure, health and heritage, thus promoting economic activity in the bordering populations of Ourense and the north of Portugal.


Different actions aimed at the protection and conservation of the natural areas of the Miño and Limia in the border will be developed, as well as the improvement of the environmental quality of water in transboundary stretches of the Miño and Limia basins, through the use of innovative technologies.

Read more

PLANNED ACTIONS

HIGHLIGHTED

null

RAIA TERMAL's natural and thermal heritage

null

Joint programme for the commercialisation of thermal products

null

Strategic Initiatives

null

Association of Thermal Towns