02 Jul CHMS and Concello de Lobios signed this Tuesday the agreement of the project Raia Termal
Posted at 09:42h in Media
The project will be paid for with money from European funds, 75%, and the remaining 25% from the Hydrographic Confederation. The Concello de Lobios only has to manage the land that will later be made available to the CHMS.
Source: A Limia Dixital