02 Jul Signed the agreement that will make possible the execution of the project “Raia Termal” in Lobios
José Antonio Quiroga, president of the Miño-Sil Hydrographic Confederation (CHMS), an autonomous organism dependent on the Ministry for the Ecological Transition, and the mayoress of Lobios, Maria del Carmen Yañez, have signed the collaboration agreement that makes possible the works that the CHMS is going to carry out in the municipality of Lobios (Ourense), within the European project of cross-border cooperation (POCTEP) “RAIA TERMAL”.
The purpose of this Convention is to determine the conditions governing the financing, provision of land, execution and subsequent delivery regime for the maintenance and upkeep of the works and installations contemplated in the project, construction of a weir and a walkway, a bicycle path and sanitation works.
The total investment required for the set of actions is estimated at more than 300,000 €, which will be assumed in its entirety by the Miño-Sil Hydrographic Confederation, 75 % through POCTEP funds and the remaining 25 %, with funds owned by this body.
Sources: Creando Tu Provincia