03 Jul Lobios advances in the execution of the Raia Termal project
The Hydrographic Confederation Miño-Sil will be able to initiate the works of the European project of cross-border cooperation Raia Termal thanks to the agreement signed this Tuesday with the Concello de Lobios, whose object is to determine the conditions that will govern the financing, making available of the lands, execution and the regime of the later delivery for the maintenance of the facilities contemplated in the proposal. This is the document signed by the president of the basin organization, José Antonio Quiroga, and the Councillor of Lobios, Mari Carmen Yáñez.
The actions have a budget of more than 300,000 euros, an amount that will be assumed in its entirety by the Hydrographic Confederation. 75% of the funds will come from the Raia Termal programme, while the remaining 25% will come from the organisation itself.
Source: La Región