The president of the Confederation Miño-Sil and the mayoress of Lobios sign the agreement that will make possible the execution of the project “Raia Termal” in this municipality

  • They are included, the construction of a removable weir and a footbridge in the river Caldo, a ciclovía from the recreational/thermal area to the Roteiro Termal da Devesa and performances in the system of purification to avoid spills in the river Caldo
  • The planned investment is more than 300,000 euros, 75 % of which will be financed by European funds and the remaining 25 % by CHMS’s own funds

Download pdf